Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

This long?

I didn't realize I hadn't posted in so long. This week I have been incredibly affected by the story of a CF mom who is losing her little 7 year old boy. The family is beautiful. The story is heart wrenching. The mother is fighter and she's not giving up.. I guess in part that is the part I identify with.. the part that got me to where I am today.

I am sick again. Obstructed in my digestive system... not very happy about that. I miss running and work and freedom from pain and vomiting. We are close.
I am struggling through this, but the mother who is battling for her son's life has given me perspective. I ache for that family.

1 comments:

Josh said...

You have two blogs, Tara, I don't know where to comment. :-) I hope this reaches you.

Thank you for reading my blog. I find you remarkable as well. We live the dream that is life with a smile on our face and a drive in our hearts. You are wonderful and I send you tremendously huge hugs from Joshland. :-)

If this post is still an on-going issue I'm sending some healing thoughts as well. :-)

Post a Comment