Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Slower times

I am a runner with slower times. I used to be an elite athlete--I was happy in a self unaware, highly competitive , slightly unhealthy kind of way-- I love running. Today I run. I run what and how I can after a year of lung infections and iv antibiotics .

I love running now as a life sustaining activity- I still love getting faster and running better, but I appreciate it differently. If I start throwing up in s run today or turn blue, I stop - back then, I kept running .

I am happier today than I've ever been - I am blessed.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comments:

Carla (Choosing His Joy) said...

Hi Tara,
I'm emailing you back about the blog makeover. You can email me at tccgorecki@cox.net and we can get started that way. Thanks for contacting me and I look forward to working with you!

Post a Comment