Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Tuesday Musings

I'm tired and I'm not sure quite why. I had my 4 hour IVIG infusion yesterday and that usually gives me the incredible very noticeable boost I need... but I woke before 5 and I'm tired.. by body and my emotion.
While getting my infusion yesterday, under the influence of the pre-meds, I spilled a Venti Skinny Vanilla Latte on my Macbook Pro. 1 year of pictures. 1 year of music. 1 year of my life. I hope to be able to retrieve the data. It's me and my iPad for a while... which is more that fine with me.
I'm home this week... I like it and don't. I just started a new job a few weeks ago and kind of just wanted to stay in the groove.
Christmas was wonderful. A woke at 545 and we entered the zone of Santa and legos galore. He was very very grateful and happy. N loved her gifts and I loved mine. After a very nice long relaxing morning we headed up to my mom's to visit with she and my stepfather, my grandmother, my two sisters, my brother in law, my newphew. It's the first time since O was born that we've all been together... I loved it. I didn't want to leave. My family, as always was very very generous with gifts, but it was the merriment and the togetherness and the perfection of it all that has left me warmly peaceful.
I will go back up to visit tomorrow- I am looking forward to it tremendously.

Today I have errands, lunch with a friend, a genius bar appointment to start the data retrieval process and a run planned. After drop off to daycare and then later pickup, and a 7 lb yorkie to contend with in the middle.

It's a day, and I cannot explain why, that I want to get in the car, music blaring and just drive south to warm, to the sea, to warmth...
*******************************
Over and out on a white, freezing Tuesday morning.
Tara

0 comments:

Post a Comment