Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Yesterday we ran errands--- which felt amazing -- ale sang el shaddai as we meandered around target and there was such a peaceful happiness.

I organized all my new protein and sodium staples ( muscle milk light and v-8-- not to be consumed in tandem-- ) as well as packing the freezer with wild salmon and tilapia ( which I have no idea how to cook)-- I love organization...

My mom and step Tom are visiting today and I am certainly rivaling ale's excitement--- sometimes (a lot lately) this girl needs her mama.

I'm actually just tired but focusing on the things that lessen that feeling and invigorate me-- also iv antibiotics that are still coursing through my veins exhaust me-- another week... Another week.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Weekend wonders

0 comments:

Post a Comment