Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

30 Days of Blogging Day 1- A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself

A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself


A recent picture is a self portrait taken 2 days ago:


15 interesting facts about yourself


1. I am in love with my partner.
2. I am in love with the little boy
3. I have 2 master's degrees.
4. I am a vegetarian.
5. I have done 5 1/2 Ironman triathlons
6. I chew about 36 pieces of gum a day.
7. I am passionately obsessed with doing laundry
8. I love folky music
9. I drink a WHOLE LOT of coffee.
10. I lack common sense
11. I read at least 1 book a week
12. I have cystic fibrosis and my little brother does too. My 2 sisters do not. 
13. I love the mail.. even if its bills.
14. Target is my sole favorite place to go on a Saturday.
15. We buy our groceries at whole foods

0 comments:

Post a Comment