Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Monday, January 3, 2011

Back to the Grind

Heading back to the office today after 10 days off. I'm a little concerned with being sick, but am sure it will be great. I'd rather be there than not.  We're all adaptable creatures. Yesterday I spent time with my 2011 goals: Health, Financial, Family, Emotional/Spiritual.. it feels good to see it laminated and in front of me. Health is big for me this year. I was a very successful runner... I am a runner, but not competitive and I am happy with that. My bucket list has another sub 20 minute 5k on it-- This year I want to run 4-6x a week and incorporate lifting. We have a gym in the basement so there is no issue with regard to resources... When I say run 4-6x/week I mean get on the treadmill and if running isn't panning out with health stuff.. walk the 3 miles... commit to it and do it. I'm trying to figure out if it is motivation or sickness... When I am feeling good, I can run every day.. but when I feel like this it hurts to hold a cup of coffee for too long or my arms starts burning...

I will move forward.

0 comments:

Post a Comment