Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Friday, January 21, 2011

The Wonders of Sleep

I did run/walk yesterday morning... my three miles... slower than the days prior, but somehow that fact is ok filed back in my mind somewhere. I did it. At 5am I was on the treadmill.

Last night I slept 11 hours. This morning I am sane... yesterday, not so much.

The snow, again, blankets New England and I look out my window and see the large fluffy flakes.. I admit... it is truly beautiful... and then I wonder why do I live in New England? I am not a huge fan of the cold and am a very very large fan of super hot sunny places... and then I look around and see the little boy and the little dog and my N. and know that for now this is where we are... this is where we'll be.. so the beauty of the fireplace holds more gusto when the snow falls...

So while this is where we want to be


This is where we are

And we're all happy.



2 comments:

Josh said...

This makes me smile. Thank you.

Tara said...

Thanks Josh... I'm working out being out there...

Post a Comment