Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

90 Degrees and Sweaty!

Today I am extremely happy to have a normal kind of day. It is 90+ and humid in the northeast, so I am in the central air. My asthma is horrid in this weather, so I am being cautious. The errand or 2 I needed to do I did between 8-9:30am. It feels reasonable to lay low. It's not something I've ever been good at. I push and push and push, but the doctor wants me to heal so now I heal and heal and heal. It's a good life.

I haven't gotten my liver values back yet.  I should get them back later today or tomorrow. I am looking forward to that.

I go for the 6 hr, 50gm IVIG infusion on Friday at the hospital and then Nitza's parents come in on Saturday... I am so excited for their visit!!

No news here is good news here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment