Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

RN, OxyClean & Health

My sister has a degree in psychology but decided to go back to school to become an RN... The medical field just gained one more caring, clinically proficient soul... and as a frequent patient, I sure am glad...
C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S   E R I N


We have a television in our basement. We don't have cable or watch tv. Tonight I made a mess in the kitchen and Alejandro suggested I buy some OxyClean to clean it. I spun my head around trying to stifle a laugh. He saw a "tv show" on OxyClean at his Dad's house and explained precisely what this product does. He makes a hard sell.


My liver functions are still trending down. I am extremely grateful. Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers.. they are much appreciated. I will continue to keep you posted. When I picked Ale up from school today he asked me if I was healthy. I said yes. He asked me if every part of me was healthy. I said yes, but that there is a part of me that will always be kind of sick even if I don't seem sick. He asked me if my bones were sick (I was diagnosed with osteomylitis). i said yes. He asked me if my lungs were sick. I said, not right now. He asked me if my belly was sick (gastritis), I said no. He asked me if we could do throws (before bath every night I throw him in the air 10 times, but cannot when my port is accessed), I said yes. He asked me if we had to do special hugs (again, when port is accessed) and i said no. He asked me if I was going to be able to swim in the lake (again port), I said yes. He asked if I was going to be able to run again, I said yes.  To which he gave me a hug and said, good, because its more fun when you are not sick. I love him.

Tonight was a normal kind of night with dinner, making all engines look like the troublesome trucks, mommy doing cool things to Ale's room and books and 2 prayers.. the nighttime ritual.. and I was awake for it.

My family lives in the town over from where the tornado hit and thank God they are all okay. Prayers for all the families affected by this horrendous weather.

0 comments:

Post a Comment