Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Friday, March 25, 2011

Family Friday

I'm very fortunate. As I sit here at 4:20pm Eastern Time I am as excited as I possibly be to see my family. A and N will make their appearance in the next 1.5 hours or so...They light up my life.

She has worked a long day after a long night alone at home with a 5 year old boy and 2 dog, but she comes and she doesn't complain and she really wants to be here near me

and this boy will bombard his way into this room with such joy to look out the windows at the city that looks just like "Christmas"when it is lit up in early evening.

He'll most probably tell me about a magnificent lego creation and who brought what for show and tell at school today.. the letter was "Q"

I love them with my entire being. This weekend we are going to watch Misty Island Rescue (a Thomas movie)-- and my mom is coming to see me tomorrow and I am so lucky to have a mom that is my closest friend...

*********
I have a PFT of 51%. I have never had a PFT that low. It scares me, but what scares me more is that I am doing all the right things.  Today I started solumedrol. We'll see where that brings the PFT's... 

I am also dedicated to using this time to assessing my own happiness... am I where I want to be (not family and personal life wise) in all aspects of my life. What can I do differently... what do i want to do differently... where do I go from here... 

Until the next update folks... Thank you for reading. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment