Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Monday, March 7, 2011

Miscellaneous Ramblings Monday

I'm tired. I seem to say that a lot. I'm also frightened. I don't often say that. When I have gotten sick over the last bunch of years I have bounced back... since this hospitalization I have realized that it takes me longer and longer to bounce back... this time is the most difficult... I'm just not there. I left the hospital with PFT's in the high seventies and my back is beginning to hurt again when I breathe... the shortness of breath is coming back... I'm almost panicky, but that certainly doesn't help.

I have found myself reflecting upon my purpose and use in life. I am educated. I have a decent job. I had a great job that I lost 6 months ago due to illness. I'm changing...or I don't really know what's happening... but I just know that I'm scared...

1 comments:

OceanDesert said...

I once read we can either feel fearful or hopeful.. I always try to feel the latter.. You will get there! :)

Post a Comment