Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Yesterday I went for the bone marrow biopsy and it wasn't painful. Today it's sore but the procedure went fine. I have an appointment to see him on May 4, 2011 for the results. It takes two weeks. Nitza stayed in the room with me while the did it and that was a huge comfort. Last night Ale insisted that I wear this bandaid:


And THAT made it all better.
Thank you so much to all the folks who have sent me good wishes.... I truly appreciate that.

I cannot exercise until tomorrow so I'm a little stir crazy.

I'm really looking forward to this weekend. I am excited to go up to my mom's house with Nitza and Ale. It's always so fun!!

I feel so truly thankful today for Nitza and her willingness to do anything so I feel relief and comfort. I feel thankful for Alejandro who always puts life right back into perspective seemingly just when I need it. I am thankful for my mom and Tom who answer the phone every time I call and who call me just to chat. I'm thankful for my treadmill and my beautiful home.

0 comments:

Post a Comment